AldirianAldirian

Main Audio Reviews Stats

New Numa New Numa

Lame Lame Lame

Mate, the first onw was popular by luck...now its old.

Get a life and some exercise.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

That was Bloody Brilliant!

I cant get over how good that sounds! had to play it a few time to beleive it was real...Keep up the good work man, make more, change the beats and sounds, would make a hella good dance track/s :D

StealthBeast responds:

heh! check commentary for sound! thanks for the review!

-Play More- -Play More-

Interesting

Now that was different, but sometimes being different makes things good. keep up the good work man. well done

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Good game but...

I enjoyed it, wasted plenty of time. There is one thing that I really don't like. That is the fast forward button... It doesn't work all the time when I have been playing. Fix that and you have a golden game.

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Fairly Good

Overall the game was pretty good to play. The voice over during the scenes wasnt bad however those intermittent cutscenes annoyed me though, you should have made it appear after a wave not during. It really put me off.

All things considered good work

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Awesome

Its game with some repeatability due to being able to make your own and share them. However; there is a bug that I have noticed myself and i think a few other people have mentioned it where the error "Bad Castle Data" comes up when you try to copy and paste in a level made by someone else, from here for example.

Fix a few bugs, or just make a sequel that would be good :)